This is a repeating eventJuly 10, 2023 10:00 am
Young Adult Breaks
What are they? Back for 2023 – Activity Breaks for 16 to 25 olds. These multi-activity courses are for those aged 16 – 25 who may get more out of their visit
What are they?
Back for 2023 – Activity Breaks for 16 to 25 olds.
These multi-activity courses are for those aged 16 – 25 who may get more out of their visit through doing activities, socialising, and challenging themselves in a younger age group. The age range is chosen to include those who are nearing school leaving age and limited to an upper limit of 25. Anyone under the age of 18 would still need to be accompanied by an adult.
Well – everything you’d expect:
- Accommodation in our on-site, spick and span ensuite rooms (by the way – we don’t do online booking as we like to find out exactly what you need from your room first!)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner plus snacks
- A brilliant array of accessible outdoor activity – tailored to you and the time of year.
- And everything else – all those things you didn’t expect but that really matter: meeting and making friends with like-minded people; a break away from the daily grind; doing things you may never have thought possible; quite simply – making memories.
Price per Person
3 (Monday) 10:00 am - 7 (Friday) 4:00 pm
- Calvert Stables says ‘Goodbye’ to faithful friend, Haggis
- Calvert Trust celebrates success of ‘Big Give’ fundraising week
- Calvert Trust asks Cumbrians what they ‘can do’ to help during critical fundraising week
- Calvert Lakes combats cost-of-living crisis
- Lake District Calvert Trust appoints Helen Archibald to newly created Head of Income Generation Role