The Great Cumbrian Run 2023
Cumbria’s leading Half Marathon since 1982! The Great Cumbrian Run returns on Sunday 1 October 2023. Could you be one of 100 fundraisers to run it in aid of the Lake
Cumbria’s leading Half Marathon since 1982!
The Great Cumbrian Run returns on Sunday 1 October 2023. Could you be one of 100 fundraisers to run it in aid of the Lake District Calvert Trust?
Run like you’ve never run before in Cumbria’s greatest Half Marathon. Whether it’s your first time tackling the half, or you’re a seasoned veteran – we can’t wait to see you on the start line!
Simply let us know you’re planning to take part by clicking on ‘Register Now’ below. We’ll be in touch to share a special Calvert discount code so you can register to run the marathon direct with the organisers. You can then set up your Just Giving page below.
And we’ll be with you every step of the way to wish you luck and support you with PR and social posts wherever possible.
Your Fundraising Target
(Sunday) 9:00 am - 11:50 pm
- Calvert Stables says ‘Goodbye’ to faithful friend, Haggis
- Calvert Trust celebrates success of ‘Big Give’ fundraising week
- Calvert Trust asks Cumbrians what they ‘can do’ to help during critical fundraising week
- Calvert Lakes combats cost-of-living crisis
- Lake District Calvert Trust appoints Helen Archibald to newly created Head of Income Generation Role