This is a repeating eventJuly 22, 2023 10:00 am
What are they? Our 7-night Buddy Breaks are for those who are independent in the majority of their day-to-day lives. They may need some support in an unfamiliar environment with new
What are they?
Our 7-night Buddy Breaks are for those who are independent in the majority of their day-to-day lives. They may need some support in an unfamiliar environment with new tasks and a new routine. Our ‘Buddies’ – volunteers with the Calvert Trust who have a care, teaching, clinical, or similar background – are there to support people with reminders and prompts and provide help assisting them to integrate socially with other members of the group if appropriate.
Well – everything you’d expect:
- 7 nights accommodation in our on-site, spick and span ensuite rooms (by the way – we don’t do online booking as we like to find out exactly what you need from your room first!)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner plus snacks
- If you need a buddy, there is a small additional cost of £80
- A brilliant array of accessible outdoor activity – tailored to you and the time of year.
- And everything else – all those things you didn’t expect but that really matter: meeting and making friends with like-minded people; a break away from the daily grind; doing things you may never have thought possible; quite simply – making memories.
Price per Person
15 (Saturday) 10:00 am - 22 (Saturday) 4:00 pm
- Calvert Stables says ‘Goodbye’ to faithful friend, Haggis
- Calvert Trust celebrates success of ‘Big Give’ fundraising week
- Calvert Trust asks Cumbrians what they ‘can do’ to help during critical fundraising week
- Calvert Lakes combats cost-of-living crisis
- Lake District Calvert Trust appoints Helen Archibald to newly created Head of Income Generation Role