Adults (Physical Disabilities)
The social aspect of a stay with Calvert Lakes is a fundamental part of the experience as so much time is spent interacting with the others in your activity group. These
The social aspect of a stay with Calvert Lakes is a fundamental part of the experience as so much time is spent interacting with the others in your activity group.
These courses are for those with physical disabilities only (including sensory). While participants may need care support, we also accept unaccompanied adults who have no care or support requirements. However, they would need to be confident in their own mobility and ability to self-transfer and would also need to complete an assessment form before arrival so that we are confident no support is required during their stay.
These courses may also be suitable for those with some forms of Cerebral Palsy, ABI or Stroke depending on how the participant(s) cognitive functions and / or communications are impacted. Please get in touch with our bookings team to help decide which course may be best suited.
Price per Person
8 (Saturday) 12:54 pm - 15 (Saturday) 12:54 pm
- Calvert Trust asks Cumbrians what they ‘can do’ to help during critical fundraising week
- Calvert Lakes combats cost-of-living crisis
- Lake District Calvert Trust appoints Helen Archibald to newly created Head of Income Generation Role
- Majority of disabled children exercising for less than 20 minutes each day
- First ever walking guidebook for wheelchair users published in Britain