Adults (Learning Disabilities)
We run more dates for adults with learning disabilities than any other activity group type, so while they are on set dates throughout the year, we should have one that
We run more dates for adults with learning disabilities than any other activity group type, so while they are on set dates throughout the year, we should have one that suits you!
These dates are for adults with learning disabilities who may also have associated physical disabilities. All participants will be 18 or over, but there is no other age restriction and participants can be anything from 18-80!
The majority of participants will need to bring their own care support, who can be a friend, family member or care professional. We can accept unaccompanied adults with mild learning disabilities who have no care or support requirement, but they will need to complete an assessment form before arrival so that we are confident no support is required during their stay.
Price per Person
February 3 (Friday) - 6 (Monday)
- Calvert Stables says ‘Goodbye’ to faithful friend, Haggis
- Calvert Trust celebrates success of ‘Big Give’ fundraising week
- Calvert Trust asks Cumbrians what they ‘can do’ to help during critical fundraising week
- Calvert Lakes combats cost-of-living crisis
- Lake District Calvert Trust appoints Helen Archibald to newly created Head of Income Generation Role