New for 2023
Be one of the first to experience our ‘Horse Riding Weekend’. Spend two mornings at our fully accessible stables where you will have the opportunity to ride and learn how to care for your horse. This is not solely a horse-riding break but an opportunity to meet and get to know your horse. You will learn how to groom him, how much to feed him, put his tack on and maybe give him a soothing massage after you have ridden him. It is well-established that simply being in the company of horses is a rewarding experience providing a boost to emotional well-being and mental health.
Well – everything you’d expect:
- Accommodation in our on-site, spick and span ensuite rooms (by the way – we don’t do online booking as we like to find out exactly what you need from your room first!)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner plus snacks
- Two half days sessions at our stables
- One half day accessible outdoor activity – tailored to you and the time of year.
- And everything else – all those things you didn’t expect but that really matter: meeting and making friends with like-minded individuals; a break from routine; doing things you may never have thought possible ; quite simply – making memories.
Upcoming Equine Weekends
Other themed weekends you may be interested in