What is it?
Thinking of bringing a group to Calvert Lakes but want to understand how and what we do first? These weekends are perfect. Bring yourself and a colleague who are ‘newbies’ to Calvert Lakes: experience a weekend with us so you can make an informed choice for your school, charity or care organisation’s next break.
Well – everything you’d expect:
- Accommodation in our on-site, spick and span ensuite rooms (by the way – we don’t do online booking as we like to find out exactly what you need from your room first!)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner plus snacks
- A brilliant sample of accessible outdoor activity – tailored to you and the time of year.
- The opportunity to meet our team; ask all-important questions particular to your group; understand what makes us the right choice for your organisation
- Accommodation for up to two people sharing a twin room with an ensuite wet room
Free for up to two group leaders / teachers who have not been to Calvert Lakes before. A £50 per person deposit is payable on reservation and is refunded on arrival.