Your stay, your dates
As a group, whether from a school, charity or club, you will be able to:
- Book any time of year subject to availability.
- Choose your group size from 12 up to a full-centre booking of 60 people
- Choose the duration of your stay:
– Weekends (2 or 3 nights, Friday – Sunday or Monday with 2 full days of activities)
– Midweeks (4 nights, Monday – Friday with 3 full days of activities)
– Full weeks (7 nights, usually Saturday – Saturday with 6 full days of activities)
- We’ll tailor the activity programme to your pupils needs. Both before and during your visit we will work with you to deliver your goals. Following a pre-visit discussion with one of the Activity Managers, you can request a selection of our activitiesto suit your group. Whether your are interested in rehabilitation, building confidence and independence, developing social skills, or just having fun outdoors together, our experienced team will make the most of your school group’s visit to the centre.
- Bring any combination of ages, plus staff, volunteers or professional care workers if need be – please note everyone that attends pays the per person rate.
Well – everything you’d expect:
- Accommodation in our on-site, spick and span ensuite rooms (by the way – we don’t do online booking as we like to find out exactly what you need from your room first!)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner plus snacks
- A brilliant sample of accessible outdoor activity – tailored to you and the time of year.
- Accommodation in twin rooms for up to two people each with an ensuite wet room
We’ll tailor a course for you however prices start at £190 per person for a two night break in January.